For all that boutique "stuff" ya just gotta have!


Monday, September 17, 2007

Don't forget Baby Shower Gifts

I know, I've already mentioned these a while back but I just can't say enough good things about them!! My kids are all out of diapers now (thank goodness!!) but I would have done just about anything to have one of these a few years back!


Now, doesn't that baby look comfy? This is the "CHA CHA" design which is my favorite as I'm crazy about stripes! I have given one of these to every baby shower I've been to this year and they have been THE big HIT of the shower! These little suckers are all the rave with movie stars and it's clear why!

And look how tiny it rolls up! They're made with memory-foam for cripes sake! The ultimate in baby comfort, which I gotta tell ya is a great thing when your baby is screaming and carrying on and on over the discomfort of a regular changing pad! Try and lay one of those non-padded pads on those hard restroom changing tables and see how loud the little one gets!

Be the hit of the party and make sure to take one to the next baby shower you're roped into!

1 comment:

Christine said...

I have one of these, just like the one pictured, and LOVE it!!