For all that boutique "stuff" ya just gotta have!


Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Holidays are nearing!

With Christmas almost upon us (Can you believe it??? 91 days!!), it's time to start making our lists. My kids have, of course, already started their lists and the new toys for the year haven't even come out yet! Of course, those will have to be added too, making their lists seriously long. Letters to Santa will be going out, then out again as more items are added. So far we've got lots of Barbie Island princess on one list and a Wii on another.

I'm having a hard time getting myself into the whole Christmas shopping thing yet but I'm working on it because I like to be done by Thanksgiving (doesn't mean I always am though!) That way I can concentrate on ebay sales for Christmas, then just enjoy the holiday.

So here's a question ~ When do you get your holiday shopping done? Are you a last minute Christmas eve shopper? A black Friday shopper who is all done by the Saturday after Thanksgiving? Somewhere in between?


Jen
Frogs 'N Daisies

Jens Kids & Charms

1 comment:

Dylan said...

The past couple of years I have used Dealtaker.com to find all of the best Black Friday deals. I know that this year they are making it bigger than ever with more news and more people working to find the great deals.