For all that boutique "stuff" ya just gotta have!


Sunday, October 14, 2007

72 Days until Christmas!

Can you believe it? I can't! Seriously, it seems like we just went through this. The commercials, Santa lists, Shopping.... I can't believe how close it is getting. Of course, first we have Halloween which we are getting ready for. The kids have already picked out their costumes and are unpatiently awaiting the 31st. It's a big deal for us as there is a huge block party with a DJ, food and all sorts of fun stuff. This after all the kids hit about 200 houses to trick-or-treat. It's a blast so the kids are asking daily how many days left.

Once we get past that, I can concentrate on Christmas and getting my new inventory listed. For now, any toys I am selling are listed in my
ebay store. Within the next few weeks, I am hoping to get many new toys also listed on my Website.

So be sure to stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it either... Sounds like was yesterday