For all that boutique "stuff" ya just gotta have!


Thursday, October 18, 2007

Monkey Toes Shoes

I am so excited about a new product now available at our store! These are by far the cutest little shoes I've ever seen and having a little girl myself who is so into ladybugs and piggies, I'm sure these will be a big hit!



These shoes are handpainted with non toxic paint and treated with a textile medium to ensure a long life.


These shoes would make a great gift.

Elastic no-tie laces are included. Shoes and Mary Janes are packaged in a cellophane bag tied with a gingham ribbon. Too cute!

These are only a few of the ones available, there are also Cows, Buzzy Bees, Boogie Monster, Luv Bugs, Spiders and Monkeys.

The Frogs, Bees, Ladybugs and Piggies are also available with matching handpainted socks!

Seriously cute!!

So be sure to come check them out, along with the many new jewelry and clothing items recently added.

Christmas is just around the corner and I have many neices and nephews that I know would just LOVE these shoes and I'm so looking forward to seeing them on their tiny little feet!



Frogs 'N Daisies

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If he will be possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Anonymous said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to

say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Betty

http://www.my-foreclosures.info

Anonymous said...

I wish to start a fashion blog but have no clue
where to begin?

Look into my web blog :: transvaginalmeshlawsuitz.com