For all that boutique "stuff" ya just gotta have!


Tuesday, November 6, 2007

48 days until Christmas!!???!

Wow! Not sure what else to say... just wow! The days are going so fast, it's impossible to believe! Been busy with toys .... shopping, selling... making lists (the kids, that is!). The lists my kids have made are the longest yet this year! My 10 year old is still asking for the Wii but seeing as how he has an xbox 360, that seems a bit silly to me. We shall see though, haven't seen one in any stores so I probably couldn't find it anyway!

I've been slowly going through my children's rooms and closets in hopes of reducing the amount of "stuff" they have crammed in every crevice and corner. I'm also trying to come up with new ways to organize so I'll take any ideas anyone would like to throw my way!

I love this time of year. There's a chill in the air and Christmas is right around the corner. My 3 kids all still believe in Santa and this may be the last year for my oldest. He'll be 11 just before Christmas and I'm still amazed that he continues to believe and am planning to enjoy it as much as I can this year.

I haven't added too many new things to my Boutique in the past few weeks but have put all winter clothing and Kate Mack on sale. The Monkey Toes handpainted shoes are a super cute item that's getting loads of praise and the Ah Goo Baby Plush Diaper changing pad is an absolutely incredible gift for any expectant Mommy.

You can check out all the new fun things I've got going on in my ebay store Here. It's been a busy couple of weeks!

I've been thinking of running a contest or two here and/or on my site and would love to hear ideas about that! I'd be giving away either a GC to my store or a super cute pair of handpainted socks.

Back soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

naturally liκe your ωeb sіte hoωeѵer you have to chесk the spеllіng on several of your postѕ.

Manу of them arе rife with spelling
problems аnd I to finԁ іt νerу bothersοme to infοrm the гeality however I ωill certainlу comе back agаin.



Mу web page; www.uinlo.com